9 West Street
When built, 9 West was acclaimed by the Marin Independent Journal as "the finest home in Marin", and does not disappoint. A seamless blend of old & new, this home has more unique features than one can count.
Here are some of the highlights that give this home a spirit and energy that sets it apart.
- High beamed ceilings
- Graceful arches, doorways & alcoves
- Vibrant, tile staircase
- Velvet wall in office
- State of the art sound system
- Upgraded Chef’s kitchen with Viking stove, Sub Zero Refrigerator & Miele dishwasher
- Pictureque windows and outlooks from almost every room
- 2 wood burning fireplaces
- Full master floor with adjoining patio connecting bedroom to separate living space
- Laundry shutes for easy living
- Lots of room & storage space
- Gardens, terraces and patios
- Walking to San Rafael's popular West End
- Separate 1 bedroom unit --- great as rental, in law, au pair, office?
- Oversized laundry/mud room with separate street entrance